Tuesday 27 February 2018

Getting ready for the Newbridge Arts Trail

Its still a couple of months till the Newbridge Arts Trail in Bath rolls round again but the time always flies. This year I am hoping to be more prepared, but this cold snap of weather is making me reluctant to venture out to my studio, so I thought I would update my blog.
Cast reproduction of the original stone carving


These are the pieces I have ready so far, which include some new ones and a couple of favourites from previous years. I am also hoping to have a few larger bespoke one-off pieces for sale.
Relief carving in Caen stone of serene lady

Relief carving of bird in flight

The two carvings side by side

Cast above carving below

Cast reproduction of carving of bird


Trial and error has taught me to try to make small pieces and if I make something I really like I have started to make small batches of limited edition reproductions that I will have on sale at the Arts trail.
All these are also for sale on  my website here

No comments:

Post a Comment