Tuesday 17 April 2012

Started carving my first ever breasts in stone today. Over all my years of being a stone mason and carver I have never had the pleasure, and by God, its harder than you would think. I cant draw to save my life, so attending a life drawing class to improve my skill would be fruitless, also I think I am probably too immature to cope, and would either gawk like a pubescent boy, or get an inappropriate uncontrollable fit of giggles. Or knowing my luck it would be the turn of the fat ugly bloke that week to pose. I have a pair of my own, but they are no longer as pert or athlectic as I need for a model. The breasts in question are not only pert and petit, but small, really small, as you can see in the picture.
I will post updates on my progress and the finished girl if everything goes according to plan. For more examples of my work see my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment