Wednesday 18 April 2012

Triple ying-yang tracery window

I have placed my Art Deco dancing lady to one side and decided to start on an easy project for a break. I will return to her later. Sometimes when you have been staring at something for days, a step back is needed before you can carry on.

Below I have started the preparation with an incised circle, and the drawn the details needed to begin, what is essentially a small component part of a tracery window, and a carved item in in its self.


 All the items and sculptures that I am carving at the moment are for  a local exhibition in the city of Bath, the Newbridge Arts Trail, and I only have three weeks left, arrg...running out of time. After the exhibition, all the items will be on sale on both  Ebay and EtsyEtsy


I am going to try adding a video of this work in progress. Not sure how that will go, fairly new to the blogging world.

No comments:

Post a Comment