Thursday 19 April 2012

Tracery window, with videos

Really cracked on with the tracery window today, probably did more work than normal as I was filming it. Had great fun trying to balance my laptop and getting it to stay still as I carved. The first video just shows the start. Having lots of fun trying to get this right. I'm a YouTube noobie.







 After this I performed the same action on the rear, practically tunneling in from both side. Luckily this stone, which is a french limestone is very fine and soft, which aids working and gives a really nice finished result.





There are two more videos for this project, but the carving wont be finished until tomorrow, or the day after, and uploading videos to YouTube, converting them, which you have to do if you used Windows Movie maker and add any captions etc. Tomorrow I Will try to add them to my web site. So I'm tired, but educated! well slightly more educated than I was before with regards to this multi-media gateau!.



No comments:

Post a Comment