Wednesday 9 May 2012

By popular demand, well two people asked if I could post the last part of the video for the tracery window, so I will although it really isn't that good. I really need to get a better camera, and stop trying to balance my lap top on several pieces of wood while I shake my table around, that might help, and really must get a better hat. The latter is just shocking!









The Newbridge Arts Trail begins this weekend and Im quite excited and nervous, as I have not exhibited any work for a long time. I will be based in the Minerva Centre, in Bath almost opposite the RUH, with several other artists, and my work is being displayed in the garden. Just hoping for sunshine. Teas and coffees and cakes available at this venue!

Sad to say still have not finished the art deco lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment